Exchange & Returns
Would you prefer to exchange for another product?
It may of course happen that on closer inspection you would have preferred that other piece of jewelry. No problem, you can always exchange it!
In order to guarantee the quality of our jewelry, we set a few conditions:
- the item must be genuine, authentic and in new condition, so not worn!
- the original sales receipt and the certificate must be present
- not valid for personalized and / or customized items
- the item must be in its original packaging as well within 15 days be returned
- all conditions are tested by our own experts
- all communication for exchange is via the contact form, so no misunderstandings can arise
- only applies to an online purchase
What’s next? Please contact us as soon as possible via the Contact Form, and indicate the following points:
- which item you want to exchange
- which item you want to exchange it for
- the model numbers, this starts with a capital letter and is followed by four numbers
- the purchase date
After you have filled in the contact form you will receive an email from us with tips and instructions to return your purchase. When your jewelry has been returned to us, our expert will check whether it is still in its original condition, and your purchase receipt and any certificates will also be checked. If this is not the case, we will contact you by email. The item will then remain your property and we will send it back to you.
Is everything all right? Then you will receive a confirmation email from us, and you can order the jewelry of your preference online.
- When you order an item that is more expensive than your previous item, you will immediately receive a discount code in the confirmation email that you can use during the checkout on the payment page. This is how we settle your exchanged item
- Is the item you order cheaper than the item you want to exchange? Then we will give you instructions in the confirmation email the order of your new choice and we will refund the difference
Do you think this is all too much hassle, and do you have the opportunity to come by? Then you are of course very welcome in our store at Muntplein 1, 1017 CK in Amsterdam. There, your jewelry will be checked on the spot and immediately settled with your new purchase. Please don’t forget to take the original packaging, purchase receipt and the certificatewith you. And while you’re in our neighborhood... make it a great day! Take a walk along the canals, visit the Dam or catch a nice drink at the terraces on the Rembrandtplein!
Do you have any questions? You can always contact us, we are happy to help you out!